You may feel you want to "get your money's worth" since you probably paid a significant amount to attend.
Beer (12 oz): Light beers range 100 - 120 calories and most other beers range from 130 - 200 calories.
- Most 1.5 oz shots are 100 calories
- Average mixed drinks range from 100-250 calories (or more!)
- Limit high calorie drinks (400-600+ calories) such as margaritas, daiquiris, pina coladas, mud slides and long island ice teas.
- Choose light beers, wine or mixed drinks made with calorie-free mixers such as diet soda or diet tonic water.
- Limit shots.
- Make sure to eat dinner beforehand.
- Drink slowly and consume plenty of water between drinks.
- Have fun!